Saturday, December 12, 2009

Judo Ad Template How To Win A Fight On The Street,schoolr,prison Yard Or Out Of The Ring Ingeneral?

How to win a fight on the street,schoolr,prison yard or out of the ring ingeneral? - judo ad template

I am what you call a semi-educated person in the martial arts, but not trained.I boxing, Sanda / shansou some kickboxing, all.Wining ad jodo.I tryed it in the ring after winning the various "Ring Two different things. I had fights in school and in some Street. gains and suffered a shock draw.I used, mid and low kicks, judo / wrestlig throws, joint ad-blocking does not work, but with people i Street's aggressive Heres a Puch I block such a blow to the face that I complain jointly present to do Ocksen GIE themthey until they too feel the pain, but more or Agry they do, and I throw Asoh Board Agin raise more aggressive street people angry. These never know martial arts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment