Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old Toy Trains Tabs Female Singer Of Xmas Song Little Toy Trains/Old Toy Trains?

Female singer of xmas song Little Toy Trains/Old Toy Trains? - old toy trains tabs

I am looking for a singer, The Christmas Song Little Toy Trains / old singing toy trains, there are at least 10 years. My grandmother loved her version, but you do not know who he is. It has recorded a very soft, clear voice and the simple song, without drums or a large impact. They used to 97.1 in Columbus, Ohio to play before they changed format. This was not a great singer, I do not know. I doubt that someone knows, but I want to help this song so bad. Thank you!

2 comments:

amazon17... said...

Nana Mouskouri has the song popular in 1972. Entitled, on his album "Christmas".

kasash13... said...

Nana Mouskouri and Susan Aglukark both made this song.

Post a Comment