Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smoked Ham Shoulder Pressure On My Chest?

Pressure on my chest? - smoked ham shoulder

It began today. I just went to the local store. It's like someone who pressure against my heart. My left arm, if the stain everywhere. Of the fingers on my shoulder. I'm dizzy.

I went with my mother at the local fire department. They checked and said, my everything was perfect. They said if you want to go in the morning to the doctor.

I am 17 years old. I ashma and I do not smoke. I am no more weight. I ate a ham sandwich and a hot pocket, while today, with a yoghurt and apple juice and water.

Has anyone as before or atleast know what? It seems that he is worse.

7 comments:

Bexii said...

regardless of your age ... Make sure you go to your doctor or a hospital ... to asthma, but I said I never had .. b4 problems may also occur in the breast could be an allergic reaction to something u ate ... still be considered

Minh T said...

It depends really on the field of pain ... Recently had pain in his chest and a test is successful when my sister pushed his fist into the middle of my chest to see if it run, an increase of pain, through the middle of the chest ... there was no pain, so pain my muscles and joints, remove everything that is bad ... was generally an inflammation of certain muscles in my chest ...

If you do this kind of pain then some painkillers such as Aleve

Ball Sack said...

a heart attack Idiot

loser said...

regardless of age, go to the doctor

Farinhei... said...

Heart disease, maybe?

Farinhei... said...

Heart disease, maybe?

Misterma... said...

I used the same thing when I was young and my father had told me it was normal to grow probably growing pains, and chest area and the bone.

It could be something more serious, although I do not want to the memory of the beep sound. Definitely not hurt your family have Dr. check it out and tell you exactly what it is.

The uncle of the regime? What about the "HotPockets" a young, dynamic and growing! You should eat fruits, vegetables and meat, right! Lift weights and get in the half, and mix with race is my recipe for you, as it seems. Of course, pleased with the agreement of his doctor that he be glad you went and that the issue was a quick check! ;-)

Post a Comment