Friday, February 5, 2010

Jacket Sheet Cake How Can I Get Hair Out Of My North Face Jacket?

How can I get hair out of my North Face jacket? - jacket sheet cake

I have a black Denali Jacket The North Face, and if I do I'm sitting in my mother's house is covered in white dog hair from your dog. I washed and dried, washed and dried, they can not get rid of hair. I've tried a dryer sheet around, lint rollers and hair MITS rub. Nothing is in your hair! It almost seems stuck in his coat. Please help!

4 comments:

real_est... said...

use the lint brush is made of the band. It's like the tips below, but much easier B / C, you must not treat the role, cutting tape, etc. The strap on one at the bottom. When removing the tape again b / c the leather, and another room.

And next time, take your jacket before he was not on the skin.

Me2 said...

Perhaps a razor clothes to help. You can try to clean up, but I do not know if this can help. You need to get a house with the mother of another jacket or in your car and go without a jacket. Try to tape, it firmly and see if it helps. The band is stronger than lint rollers. Otherwise, I advise you to sit down and collect on this section by section. I had this problem too. It is now no clothes to buy the material instead of hair or lint. It is difficult, but not me. Even the clothes I'm back, if I forgot and bought it by accident. I can not take it. Good luck.

deco said...

Use a sponge to clean, damp kitchen.

I have 6 cats and a dog. works on all my coats.

Georgie said...

Tape or adhesive tape. Cut a piece of long stick in his jacket, rubbed all the hair to him and waste in one swift movement connected. Doing it in the lines to the end. Works like a charm.

Post a Comment