Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picturs Of Little Boys What Should I Do? Is Hes Over His EX?

What should I do? Is hes over his EX? - picturs of little boys

My mother died in January, and these last 2 months have been really difficult without. There are about 2 1 / 2 weeks, the type IV said, he asked me out. I like him and haesit "assessment DIFRES someone" with a rule, and she said yes. Well, I spoke with him about everything thats goin and she said: "Would it be helpful if I do I love thee?" Witch, I was really scared. Im so not ready for it. Narrated course (said later that the training to a friend not as a way of love, the witch myself a little better Made of This)
Well, he continues to talk about his ex-girlfriend. Whitton bothers me a bit to be sure, but he continues to do so. Today, he showed me the picture in your wallet and behind me were two of his last pitcures OfficeHe has lost a. She is a cheerleader and I personally think shes prettier than me.
I do not know what to do. Should I say something?

4 comments:

mzmadel said...

They havent been together long then personally is not correct at this time. wait about a month and see if they still speak to your ex and your photos. Furthermore, the image obtained of the former is a bit strange, but perhaps a sign not. Perhaps your staff is like a pimp talk about her life of girls is why you need to talk and learn from each other to begin in earnest. If you do this he'l'm now pretty sure that some control

Polka :) said...

I am very sad for you .... But be safe and happy .... His mother is the best choice .... :)

About UR BF ... You should say what you feel ... and what you do ... :)


GOOD LUCK:)

penguin said...

Firstly, I'm sorry for your mother ..

wouldnt i still do not raise Ex. and i wouldnt be jealous. Because when you get jealous, they go crazy with it and stop its hard to find. Your photos do not mean that he still loves. Are you still friends? maybe just keep your picture, because they are good friends. In any case, leave for a while and see how it goes.

ladylike... said...

Stay in school, does his mother, who.

Post a Comment